Study of Sources
Course Acceptance Terms:
- A bachelor's degree or higher is required.
- The minimum number of the participants is ten.
- Introduction to the Sources of Islamic studies as well as Improving Learners’ Knowledge in This Regard.
Notes to be considered:
- the participants are to pay for their two way fights.
- The accommodation is free of charge.
- The meals during the course are free of charge.
- Educational services of the course are free of charge.
- The cultural tour of Qom is free of charge.
- The fee for the cultural tour of Tehran is $50.
- The fee of the cultural tour of Isfahan is $200.
- The fee of the cultural tour of Shiraz is $300.
- The fee of the cultural tour of Mashhad is $150.
Specialized Educational Programs: compulsory
- Islamic Theology: A Bibliography
- Qur’anic Studies and Interpretation: A Bibliography
- Hadith Studies: A Bibliography
- History of Islam: A Bibliography
- Religions and Denominations: A Bibliography
- Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence): A Bibliography
- Islamic Philosophy: A Bibliography
- Islamic Mysticism: A Bibliography.
Course Suggested Instructors:
- Muhsin Malik Afzali
- Sayyid Mahmud Musawi
- Sayyid Wahid Kashani
- Riza Bakhshayesh
- Murtiza Maddahi
- Fudeil Rial
- Sadr al-Sadat
General Educational Programs: compulsory
- Study of the onging movements in the Islamic World (Shi’a and Sunni)
- Iran Studies
- Introduction to the Political Structure of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Introduction to the Political Thought of Imam Khomeini and the Supreme Leader of Iran
- Introduction to Satellite Channels
- History of the Abrahamic Religions
- Critical study of Wahhabism
- Alizadeh Musawi