Specialized course On Islamic Theology
1. The travel costs to/from Iran are covered by the participants themselves.
2. The accommodation in the institute's dormitories is free of charge.
3. The meals during the course are free of charge.
4. Educational services during the course are free of charge.
5. The cultural tour of Qom is free of charge.
6. The cost of the cultural tour of Tehran is $50.
7. The cost of the cultural tour of Isfahan is $200.
8. The cost of the cultural tour of Shiraz is $300.
9.The cost of the cultural tour of Mashhad is $150.
Specialized Educational Programs: (Required)
1. Islamic Theology
2. History of the Development of Islamic Theology
3. Comparative Theology 1 (Shi'a and Sunni)
4. Comparative Theology 1 (Islam and Other Religions)
5. New Theology
6. Theological Texts
7. Sects and Denominations 1 (Ahl al-Hadith, Mu’taziliyya, Asha’ira, Maturidiyya, Tahawiyya)
8. Sects and Denominations 2 (Salafi and Wahhabism)
9. Sects and Denominations 3 (Neo-Mu’tazili)
10. Descriptive Study of Islamic Theology's Sources
Course Suggested Instructors:
1. Sayyid Mahmud Musawi
2. Sayyid vahid Kashani
3. Riza Bakhshayish
4. Mahmood Qayyumzadeh
5. Waqif Quli Uf
6. Murtiza Maddahi
7. Murad Ay Dughu
8. Fuzayl Rial
9. Javad Seyhi
12. Sayyid Muhammadi
14. Sadr al-Sadat
General Educational Programs:(Required)
1. Study of Currents in the Islamic World (Shi’a and Sunni)
2. Iranian Studies
3. Introduction to the Political Structure of the Islamic Republic of Iran
4. Introduction to the Political Thought of Imam Khomeini and the Supreme Leader
4. Introduction to Satellite Channels
5. History of the Abrahamic Religions
6. Critique and Review of Wahhabism
2. Alizadeh Musawi