Scientific Group of Islamic Culture and Civilization
The Group of Islamic Culture and Civilization is one of the four major Groups among scientific groups at Intensive Courses and Sabbatical Leaves’ Institute who is in charge of increasing knowledge and create context to research and investigate through Islamic culture and civilization, and comparing it with other major culture at the world whom cultural elites and researcher have no chance to participate in long-term courses of Al-Mostafa community.
1. Introducing Islamic culture and civilization
2. Introducing western culture and civilization comparison with Islamic culture and civilization
3. Increasing knowledge pertain to cultural elites and activists in other countries, such as:
A. Teacher and propagandist training with respect to international communication and interdisciplinary among culture;
B. Getting familiarity with international rights through various contexts, such as human rights and humanitarian rights, other pursuer faiths’ rights, women rights, family rights with compare to fundamental Islamic and Shia based jurisprudence;
C. Introducing main political approaches regard to sociology and diplomatic communication via Islamic Republic of Iran.
D. Getting familiarity with history and geography through Islam’s world, and geopolitical issues, also human geography.
E. Getting familiarity with right method due to epistemology, studying on religion, Islamic pedagogy, Islamic art and architecture, future mining, and managing and planning emphasize on genuine Islamic principles.
4. Approach of approximation among religions and faiths with concentrate on congestion principles within faiths pursuer.
5. Familiarizing with Islamic Revolution of Iran with compare to other revolutions.
Scientific Committees of Culture and Civilization Group
In the direction of aforementioned objectives, this group
with precise planning based on need assessment and audience recognition, has
considered an octet scientific-applied committees in its subset, where each
committee involved in regard to invitation among experimental and famous
professors, who is fluent on different languages. The committees mentioned as
1. Religious dialogue and comparative study
2. Islamic pedagogy
3. History and geography among Islam’s world
4. Islamic systems
5. Social political and international communication
6. Art, architecture, and technology
7. Rights and international relations
8. Future-research, management, and planning
Each of these committees undertake careful planning, formulating, and specifying the educational textbooks with respect to invite famous and experimental professors, and consulting with them through relevant technical contexts related to themselves.
Also, this group to categorize the audiences regard to variety of cultures and large-scale long-term objectives and making flows and plans among target countries, has established to construct regional functions due to accurate planning among audiences of different cultures, making substrate to land original Islamic culture and civilization through those regions.
Each groups among organizing different sessions such visional way perform proper schedule table to achieve aims, and construct classes and relevant session, and develop papers and related investigations. It is worth to notify which this group switches and diversifies through large-scale guidelines, and education, pedagogy and research activities.
Focused zone by scientific group as following:
1. Northern America
2. Central and Southern America
3. Eastern Europe
4. Central and Western Europe
5. Central and Western Europe
6. Eastern and Southern Africa
7. Far East (Australia, New Zealand, and Japan)