Communication and international office is responsible for interaction with inner and outer educational center coordinate to forward objectives of Institution.
The major activities through communication and international office:
1. Introducing and communicating with scientific, regional,
and international organizations;
2. Exchanging professors and students with scientific validated foreign center and prosecuting issues relevant to them;
3. Constructing conferences, seminars, gathering, and scientific sightseeing alongside scientific centers;
4. Bearing the scientific gathering quality out in order to send professors along scientific trips and fellowships;
5. Validating membership status among Institute through institutions and scientific international communities.